1. PurposeIt is the intent and purpose by adoption of this article and resolution that the regional airport authority is to accommodate the community and region at large with a cohesive governing body or board of commissioners that will provide the policy, structure, zoning, land acquisition, regulations and approval process necessary to oversee the development and management of an airport for the good of the communities and area which it serves. This purpose includes sound fiscal management functions, the adoption and approval of all operating maintenance budgets and capital improvement programs in addition to the appropriate staffing of a professional airport management team. For more information on the Airport Authority, please visit their website by clicking here.
The powers and responsibilities of the regional airport authority shall be vested in a board of commissioners consisting of seven (7) members.
Three (3) members shall be residents of the City of Grand Forks appointed by the Mayor of the City of Grand Forks and confirmed by the Grand Forks City Council.
Two (2) members shall be residents of either the City of Grand Forks and/or the County of Grand Forks and appointed by the Grand Forks County Commission.
One (1) member shall be a member of the Grand Forks City Council, nominated by the President of the Grand Forks City Council and appointed and confirmed by the Grand Forks City Council.
One (1) member shall be a member of the Grand Forks County Commission appointed by the Grand Forks County Commission.
Five (5) years.
- Steve Kuhlman
Term: 5 years - Expires October 2017
- Karl Bollingberg
City Representative, Chair
Term: 5 years - Expires July 2020
- Brad Beyer, Vice Chair
Term: 5 years - Expires July 2018
- Jeannie Mock
Term: 5 years - Expires July 2017
- Tim Mutchler
Term: 5 years - Expires July 2019
- Rick Meland
Term: 5 years - Expires July 2021
- Gary Malm
Term: 5 years - Expires July 2017
Ryan Riesinger, Executive Director
- Date: 11/20/2017 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
- Location: City Council Chambers
City Hall, 255 N 4th Street
Grand Forks, North Dakota 58203
- Video Linkhttp://220.127.116.11/vod/1365-CC-11-20-17-Medium-v1.mp4
GRAND FORKS CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
Monday, November 20, 2017 – 5:30 PM
Notice is hereby given that the Grand Forks City Council will meet on the above date and time, in the City Council Chambers, 255 North Fourth Street, Grand Forks, North Dakota. Persons with disabilities who may need assistance should contact the ADA coordinator at least 24 hours prior to this meeting at 746-2665.
If you would like to address the City Council during one of its public hearings, or bring to the attention of the Mayor and City Council an item not otherwise on the agenda, please fill out a speaker card in advance and give it to the city’s public information staff person.
1. GENERAL BUSINESS
1.1 Welcome and Roll Call
1.2 Mayor's Announcement
2. AWARDS, PRESENTATIONS, APPOINTMENTS & PROCLAMATIONS
2.1 Proclamation – North Dakota and Minnesota Realtor Ring Day
2.2 Employee Recognition
3. PUBLIC HEARINGS AND SECOND READINGS OF ORDINANCES
3.1 Public Hearing & Second Reading Ordinance to rezone Cooperative Power Resubdivision (formerly Lots 1 and
2, Skidmore Addition) from B-3 (General Business District) to I-2 (Heavy Industrial District)
3.4 Public Hearing & Second Reading Ordinance to amend the zoning map to rezone and exclude from the Crary’s
Second Planned Unit Development (PUD) Concept Development Plan Amendment No. 3, and to include
within Crary’s Second PUD Concept Development Plan Amendment No. 4, Crary’s Sixth Resubdivision and
Crary’s Seventh Addition
4. ACTION ITEMS
5. INFORMATION ITEMS
6. CITIZEN REQUEST
7. APPROVAL OF MINUTES AND BILLS:
8. CITY ADMINISTRATOR COMMENTS
9. MAYOR AND COUNCIL MEMBER COMMENTS