Board of Adjustment Meeting
- Date: 11/30/2017 10:30 AM
- Location: City Hall Conference Room A101 (Downstairs)
255 N 4th St
Grand Forks, North Dakota 58203
TO: Whom it May Concern
FROM: Bev Collings
Building & Zoning Administrator
DATE: November 15, 2017
RE: Board of Adjustments Meeting
Please be informed that the meeting date to hear these variances is scheduled for Thursday, November 30, 2017, 10:30 AM in Room A101 of City Hall:
- Jonathan Rieger, on behalf of Guy Useldinger, 7400 Countryside Lane, has made a request for a variance to the building requirements [Table 18-0206 of the Land Development Code] in order to develop the property.Legal Description:Lot 12, Block 1, Ridgeview Estates Addition.
- Resource Management, LLP, 624 8th Ave N, has made a request for a variance to the off street parking and landscaping requirements [Sections 18-0302 and 18-0309 of the Land Development Code] in order to develop the property.Legal Description:Lots 23, 24, 25 & 26 located 125’ Erly & Parallel to Main Track, Block 57, Alexander & Ives Addition.
- Chelsie & Allen Erickson, 623 Walnut St, have made a request for a variance to the front yard setback requirement [Sections 18-0209(8) of the Land Development Code] in order to build a deck.Legal Description:Front 80’ of Lots 13 & 14, Block 3, Hole’s Central Addition.
Any individual requiring a special accommodation to allow access or participation at a City meeting is asked to notify the ADA Coordinator (746-2665) of their needs one week prior to meeting date.