1. PurposeIt is the intent and purpose by adoption of this article and resolution that the regional airport authority is to accommodate the community and region at large with a cohesive governing body or board of commissioners that will provide the policy, structure, zoning, land acquisition, regulations and approval process necessary to oversee the development and management of an airport for the good of the communities and area which it serves. This purpose includes sound fiscal management functions, the adoption and approval of all operating maintenance budgets and capital improvement programs in addition to the appropriate staffing of a professional airport management team. For more information on the Airport Authority, please visit their website by clicking here.
The powers and responsibilities of the regional airport authority shall be vested in a board of commissioners consisting of seven (7) members.
Three (3) members shall be residents of the City of Grand Forks appointed by the Mayor of the City of Grand Forks and confirmed by the Grand Forks City Council.
Two (2) members shall be residents of either the City of Grand Forks and/or the County of Grand Forks and appointed by the Grand Forks County Commission.
One (1) member shall be a member of the Grand Forks City Council, nominated by the President of the Grand Forks City Council and appointed and confirmed by the Grand Forks City Council.
One (1) member shall be a member of the Grand Forks County Commission appointed by the Grand Forks County Commission.
Five (5) years.
- Steve Kuhlman
Term: 5 years - Expires October 2017
- Karl Bollingberg
City Representative, Chair
Term: 5 years - Expires July 2020
- Brad Beyer, Vice Chair
Term: 5 years - Expires July 2018
- Jeannie Mock
Term: 5 years - Expires July 2017
- Tim Mutchler
Term: 5 years - Expires July 2019
- Rick Meland
Term: 5 years - Expires July 2021
- Gary Malm
Term: 5 years - Expires July 2017
Ryan Riesinger, Executive Director
- Date: 04/02/2018 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
- Video Linkhttp://18.104.22.168/vod/1391-CC-4-2-18-Medium-v1.mp4
GRAND FORKS CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
Monday, April 2, 2018
Notice is hereby given that the Grand Forks City Council will meet on the above date and time, in the City Council Chambers, 255 North Fourth Street, Grand Forks, North Dakota. Persons with disabilities who may need assistance should contact the ADA coordinator at least 24 hours prior to this meeting at 746-2665.
1. GENERAL BUSINESS
1.1 Welcome and Roll Call
1.2 Pledge of Allegiance
1.3 Mayor's Announcement
2. AWARDS, PRESENTATIONS, APPOINTMENTS & PROCLAMATIONS
3. PUBLIC HEARINGS AND SECOND READINGS OF ORDINANCES
3.1 Public Hearing on Resolution of Necessity and Determination of Protest on the following projects:
4. ACTION ITEMS
4.4 Approve Plans & Specifications:
4.5 Award Bids:
a) Project #7874 - ARV Tee Replacement Between Demers & Wastewater Treatment Plant
b) Projects No. 7794.1, District No. 715.1 – Mill & Overlay for N 20th St (University Ave to Gateway Dr.), Project No. 7794.2, District No. 715.2 – Mill & Overlay for S 20th St (24th Ave S to 32nd Ave S), Project No. 7794.3, District No. 715.3 – Mill & Overlay for Belmont Rd (Park Dr. to 32nd Ave S), Project No. 7794.4, District No. 715.4 – Mill & Overlay for 27th Ave S (S 20th St to 28th Ave S), S 19th St (25th Ave S to 27th Ave S), and 25th Ave S (S 19th St to S 20th St), Project No. 7794.5, - Overlay for 62nd Ave S (S Washington St to 500’ west of Belmont Rd), and Project No. 7718, District No. 712 – Adams Drive Reconstruction (Desiree Dr. to 62nd Ave S)
c) Project No. 7668, District No. 213, Street Lights for 45th Ave S (S 25th St to Columbia Rd), Project No. 7810, District No. 215, Street Lights for 12th Ave N and N 53rd St (10th Ave N to N 55th St), and Project No. 7811, District No. 216, Street Lights for S 48th St and S 47th St (Demers Ave to 11th Ave S)
5. INFORMATION ITEMS
6. CITIZEN REQUEST
7. APPROVAL OF MINUTES AND BILLS:
8. CITY ADMINISTRATOR COMMENTS
a) Alerus Center Update
b) Opportunity Zones update
c) NDMoves Pop-up Projects update
d) 2018 Arts Regranting Allocation update
9. MAYOR AND COUNCIL MEMBER COMMENTS