Board of Adjustments Meeting
- Date: 11/08/2018 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Location: City Hall Conference Room A101 (Downstairs)
255 N 4th St
Grand Forks, North Dakota 58203
TO: Whom it May Concern
FROM: Bev Collings
Building & Zoning Administrator
DATE: October 24, 2018
RE: Board of Adjustments Meeting
Please be informed that the meeting date to hear these variances is scheduled for Thursday, November 8, 2018, 10:30 AM in Room A101 of City Hall:
- Timothy Speulda, 631 N 7th St, has made a request for a variance to the front yard setback requirements [Section 18-0304 of the Land Development Code] in order to build a front deck.Legal Description: Lots 1 & 3, Block 27, McCormack’s 1st Addition.
- Betty Hillestad, 421 Fenton Ave, has made a request for a variance to the accessory building requirements [Section 18-0305 of the Land Development Code] in order to build a detached garage. Legal Description: Rear 70’ of Lot 2, Block 12, Skidmore Addition.
- Dustin Fanfulik, on behalf of Florian Properties, LLC, 5151 12th Ave S, has made a request for a variance to the paving requirements [Section 18-0302(12) of the Land Development Code] in order to gravel a portion of the property.Legal Description: Lot 1, Block 1, Maier’s 3rd Addition.
Any individual requiring a special accommodation to allow access or participation at a City meeting is asked to notify the ADA Coordinator (746-2665) of their needs one week prior to meeting date.