Data Analysis Intern
- Salary/Pay Rate:$10.00-$12.00/ Hour
- Posted Date:01/11/2019
- Deadline to Apply:01/24/2019 5:00 PM
Data Analysis Internship
The Grand Forks Fire department is currently hiring a Data Analytics intern. This intern will collect data from our computer-aided dispatch (CAD) and records management systems and convert the data into a standard format for analysis. Interns will then use statistical measures and draft a report to indicate where resources should best be used for departmental training and equipment to meet the needs of the calls for service. This internship will start in the spring and continue into the summer. Business and Information Systems majors preferred. EEO Employer.
Apply online at grandforksgov.com by January 24th, 2019 at 5:00 pm.
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited College or University as a full or part-time student.
- Has a current minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Able to work 20 hours per week not to exceed a maximum of 40 hours per week (typically between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday thru Friday).
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- You are able to be a team player.
- Be a self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to effectively present information.
- Detail orientated, with problem solving and analytical skills.
- Be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Have the ability to multi-task.
- Basic knowledge of databases and SQL