Summer Intelligence and Investigations Analyst Internship
- Salary/Pay Rate:$10-$12 per hour
- Posted Date:01/28/2019 8:56 AM
- Deadline to Apply:03/01/2019 5:00 PM
Intelligence and Investigations Analyst Internship
The Intelligence and Investigations Analyst internship will provide investigative and intelligence collection support to the Criminal Investigations Bureau of the Grand Forks Police Department. This intelligence is then used for fraud, abuse, and other criminal activity investigations. Full-time summer internship. Criminal Justice majors preferred. EEO Employer.
Apply online at grandforksgov.com by March 1st, 2019 at 5:00 pm.
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited College or University as a full or part-time student.
- Has a current minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Able to work 40 hours per week in summer.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- You are able to be a team player.
- Be a self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to effectively present information.
- Detail orientated, with problem solving and analytical skills.
- Be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Have the ability to multi-task.
- Show proficiency in Microsoft Office products.