Summer Data Marketing Internship
- Salary/Pay Rate:$10-$12 per hour
- Posted Date:01/28/2019 9:06 AM
- Deadline to Apply:03/01/2019 5:00 PM
Summer Data Marketing Internship (PSAP)
Do you have a creative side that also enjoys statistics? The Data Marketing Internship may be for you! This internship will assist the PSAP department at the City of Grand Forks with a number of different projects that range from website and promotional design to data analytics. The intern will update and maintain accurate information for CodeRED and E-Dispatch database programs as well as update and improve the department social media platforms and promotional materials for staff training and educational materials. Part-time summer & fall internship. Marketing, Communications or Business Administration majors preferred. EEO Employer.
Apply online at grandforksgov.com by March 1st, 2019 at 5:00 pm.
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited College or University as a full or part-time student.
- Has a current minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Able to work 20 hours per week not to exceed a maximum of 40 hours per week (typically between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday thru Friday).
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- You are able to be a team player.
- Be a self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to effectively present information.
- Detail orientated, with problem solving and analytical skills.
- Be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Have the ability to multi-task.
- Show proficiency in Microsoft Excel and different Social Media platforms.