Summer Computer Science/ IT Internship
- Salary/Pay Rate:$10-$12 per hour
- Posted Date:01/28/2019 9:16 AM
- Deadline to Apply:03/01/2019 5:00 PM
Computer Science/ IT Internship
This internship will work closely with the Inspections department on assisting with the continuous implementation the new building permit computer program as well as assisting the department in transferring data from the older data sources to the new program. This intern will also produce AutoCAD drawings and may complete miscellaneous data entry. Full-time summer internship. Computer Science or IT majors preferred. EEO Employer.
Apply online at grandforksgov.com by March 1st, 2019 at 5:00 pm.
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited College or University as a full or part-time student. Junior or Senior’s preferred that have taken fund accounting.
- Has a current minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Able to work 40 hours per week during summer months.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- You are able to be a team player.
- Be a self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to effectively present information.
- Detail orientated, with problem solving and analytical skills.
- Be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Have the ability to multi-task.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint, experience using AutoCAD.