The Central Ramp will change to the new parking system starting October 1st. Those interested in getting a standard permit should review the information below and submit a complete agreement as soon as possible.
Central Ramp parking options:
Standard Permit - allows for a space in the orange section of the Central Ramp between the hours of 6 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday - Friday.
- $105 per quarter ($35/month) through 2015
- $120 per quarter ($40/month) beginning January 1, 2016.
- Billing for permits is done quarterly (Payments due Jan 1, April 1, July 1, Oct 1) or annually (Jan 1). Monthly permits are not offered at this time.
Bills are sent 2 weeks prior to due date and payment must be received in full before permit is mailed or picked up.
Copy of standard permit agreement is available online here. Please return completed agreement to the Planning & Community Development Office.
New requirements for termination under new system:
- Written notice of termination is required. Payment is due until written notice is received.
- Permits must be returned upon termination or $25 fee is charged.
Reserved permits have been filled. Please contact Planning & Community Development to get on the waiting list.
Free Public Parking is available during the evenings (after 6pm) and all day on weekends in any unsigned space.
To park in the Central ramp through September 30, 2015 - You will need to sign and pay for a numbered stall under the current system. You will be required to sign a standard permit agreement in order to be billed for a permit that is effective October 1st.
Contact the Planning & Community Development Department for a copy of the agreement, 746-2661.
Planning & Community Development is located on the 2nd Floor of City Hall
255 N. 4th St.
P.O. Box 5200
Grand Forks, ND 58203
Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday