The Grand Forks Public Health Department protects the public by monitoring the residents of Grand Forks County for Tuberculosis (TB), and treating active cases of TB disease.
- TB skin testing
- Referral for evaluation of positive tests
- Monitoring treatment for persons with TB infection (latent TB)
- Providing free medication for the treatment of latent TB and active TB
- Directly Observed Therapy for persons with active TB disease
- Consultation with TB experts
- Community education
Mantoux Tuberculin Skin Testing is available at Grand Forks Public Health by appointment Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday, call 701-787-8100 for an appointment.