|Civil Service Commission||Volunteer||Open Until Filled||Volunteer|
|Events Center Commission (Public at Large)||Volunteer||Open Until Filled||Volunteer|
1. EstablishmentThe City of Grand Forks, the County of Grand Forks and the University of North Dakota through a Joint Powers Agreement establish one Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) in order to provide the most efficient and effective delivery of the public safety and emergency services.
The Grand Forks County PSAP Board shall consist of the following nine members:
- A representative of the Grand Forks County Commission.
- A representative of the Grand Forks City Council.
- Chief of the Grand Forks Police Department, or designee.
- Chief of the Grand Forks Fire Department, or designee.
- Chief of the University of North Dakota Police Department, or designee.
- Grand Forks County Sheriff, or designee.
- A citizen of Grand Forks County to be appointed by the Grand Forks County Commission.
- Director of Altru Hospital Ambulance Services, or designee (non-voting ex officio member).
- PSAP Director (non-voting ex officio member).
3. Responsibilities, Powers and Duties To adopt bylaws and procedural rules.
- To employ and directly supervise a 911 Coordinator/PSAP Director, who shall manage and exercise operational control over the PSAP.
- To exercise administrative approval and oversight of the annual PSAP budget as developed and submitted by the Director.
- To execute and to exercise administrative oversight over any and all contracts or agreements necessary in order to operate, equip, or manage the PSAP, subject to the applicable city of Grand Forks administrative regulations and to the limits of the annual appropriations approved by the Parties.
- To exercise administrative approval and oversight over the Capital Improvements Program (CIP) developed and submitted by the Director.
- To stimulate and encourage long-range planning in order to provide an effective, efficient and responsive public safety communications systems and PSAP.
- Such other responsibilities, powers and duties as may be appropriate and necessary in order to address the public safety communications needs of the public and the Parties.
Each member shall serve until a successor is appointed
- Crystal Schneider
Grand Forks City Council representative appointed by City Council
- Cynthia Pic
Grand Forks County Commission Representative appointed by Commission
- Harold Rohde
Citizen of Grand Forks appointed by Grand Forks County Commission
- Eric Plummer
Representative of UND appointed by the President of the University
- Mark Nelson
Designee of GF Chief of Police
Member from an Operational Department of the City of Grand Forks
GF Police Department appointed by the Mayor
- Bob Rost
GF County Sheriff's Office representative
- Becky Ault
- Art Culver
Grand Forks EMS
- Debbie Hoverson
PSAP Admin Specialist Sr.
- Pete O'Neill
Grand Forks Fire Dept Chairman
|Growth Fund Commitee||12/18/2017 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM||12-4-17 agenda|
|City Council||12/18/2017 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM||Not Included|
|Airport Authority Board||12/21/2017 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM||Not Included|
|Committee of the Whole||12/26/2017 5:30 PM||Not Included|
|Grand Forks Events Center Commission||12/27/2017 7:30 AM||Not Included|
|City Council||01/02/2018 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM||Not Included|
|Committee of the Whole||01/08/2018 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM||Not Included|
|City Council||01/16/2018 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM||Not Included|
|Committee of the Whole||01/22/2018 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM||Not Included|
|Grand Forks Events Center Commission||01/24/2018 7:30 AM||Not Included|
|Airport Authority Board||01/25/2018 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM||Not Included|
|City Council||02/05/2018 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM||Not Included|
|Committee of the Whole||02/12/2018 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM||Not Included|
|City Council||02/20/2018 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM||Not Included|
|Grand Forks Events Center Commission||02/22/2018 7:30 AM||Not Included|
|Airport Authority Board||02/22/2018 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM||Not Included|
|Committee of the Whole||02/26/2018 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM||Not Included|
|City Council||03/05/2018 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM||Not Included|
|Committee of the Whole||03/12/2018 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM||Not Included|
|City Council||03/19/2018 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM||Not Included|