Winter is no time for hibernating if you're in the Greenway! Miles of cross country skiing, ice skating, sledding, snowmobiling, ice fishing, snow shoeing and special events await those brave enough to come out and play.
- Cross country ski map - coming soon
- North Dakota snowmobile laws & safety guidelines
- Grand Forks snowmobile ordinances
- East Grand Forks snowmobile ordinances
- Snowmobile map (GF only) - PLEASE NOTE: The City of Grand Forks will be discharging water throughout the winter. Open water or thin ice conditions may exist near the discharge site on the Red River, north of Grand Forks.
- Ice rink information (GF)
- Christmas in the Park
- Santa Village
No equipment? No problem. Area merchants and the GF Park District have you covered. A limited number of cross country skis and ice skates are available for use, free of charge, at the Lincoln Drive Park warming house. Please check the GF Park District website for hours of operation. Rental equipment is also available from several local merchants.
What are you waiting for? Bundle up and come outside, we've been waiting for you!