The GF 311 service is available by dialing 3-1-1 (701-746-4636 outside the city). Staff from the Public Information Office will answer calls Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Callers during other hours have the option to leave a voicemail and the call will be addressed the next business day.
You can also report your concerns online. CLICK HERE to report your concern.
The goal of GF 311 is to improve customer service city-wide by:
- Providing an easy to remember phone number for all non-emergency city services.
- Providing 24/7 access to city information through a web portal that will allow citizens to submit requests for service, ask questions, and track status of their requests
- Improving accessibility of city services to all constituents via phone and internet
- Providing exceptional customer service to all residents, businesses and visitors
- Improving staff accountability in providing non-emergency services to constituents