Six (6) members to be appointed by the mayor with the approval of the city council. Additionally, three (3) persons residing within the City’s extraterritorial limits to be appointed by the Grand Forks County Board of County Commissioners will serve on the commission as well. Ex-Officio members include the City Engineer for a total of 10 commissioners. Commissioners are appointed for 5 year terms.
Planning & Zoning Department
Planning & Zoning Commission
- Date: 09/04/2019 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
- Location: City Hall Council Chambers
255 N. 4th Street
Grand Forks, North Dakota 58201
- Video Linkhttps://youtu.be/yNXy8Tak1Hw
Planning & Zoning Commission Meeting
September 4, 2019, 5:30pm
Grand Forks Council Chambers
- Roll Call
____Budke ___Johnson ___Kuhn ___Lee ___Lunski ____Matejcek ___Reichert ___Sande ___ Wasvick
- Reading and Approval of Minutes for August 7, 2019
- Public Hearings, Final Approvals, Petitions,and Minor Changes
- Communications and Preliminary Approvals
- Reports from the Planning Department
- Other Business
The next regular meeting is October 2, 2019 at 5:30 pm in the City Hall Council Chambers.
Any individual requiring special accommodations to allow access or participation at city meetings is
asked to notify the ADA Coordinator (746-2655) of their needs one week prior to the meeting.