Planning & Zoning Commission
- Date: 11/06/2019 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
- Location: City Hall Council Chambers
255 N. 4th Street
Grand Forks, North Dakota 58201
- Video Linkhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwrPBe0Empo
Planning & Zoning Commission Meeting
November 6, 2019, 5:30pm, Grand Forks Council Chambers
- Roll Call
____Budke ___Johnson ___Kuhn ___Lee ___Lunski ____Matejcek ___Reichert ___Sande ___ Wasvick
- Reading and Approval of Minutes for October 2, 2019
- Public Hearings, Final Approvals, Petitions,and Minor Changes
- Communications and Preliminary Approvals
4-1 An ordinance amending sections 18-0204 (2) Rules & Definitions; 18-0219(9) I-2 Heavy Industrial District side yard requirements, ; 18-0302 (12) Off-Street Parking & Loading; 18-0309 (4) Landscaping sections of the Grand Forks City Code for the purpose of establishing allowances for gravel, and requirements for curb and gutter, landscaping in I-2 districts.
- Reports from the Planning Department
- Other Business
6-1 Commissioner Training
6-2 Staff announcements (upcoming meetings, projects, studies, etc)
The next regular meeting is December 4, 2019 at 5:30 pm in the City Hall Council Chambers.
Any individual requiring special accommodations to allow access or participation at city meetings is
asked to notify the ADA Coordinator (746-2655) of their needs one week prior to the meeting.