Board of Adjustments Meeting
- Date: 08/08/2019 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Location: City Hall Conference Room A101 (Downstairs)
255 N 4th St
Grand Forks, North Dakota 58203
TO: Whom it May Concern
FROM: Bev Collings
Building & Zoning Administrator
DATE: July 24, 2019
RE: Board of Adjustments Meeting
Please be informed that the meeting date to hear these variances is scheduled for Thursday, August 8, 2019, 10:30 AM in Room A101 of City Hall:
- Alissa Hohmann, 706 22nd Ave S., has made a request for a variance to the yard setback requirement [Section 18-0304 of the Land Development Code] in order to build a deck in the front yard.Legal Description: Lot 8, Block 22 of Cox’s Addition.
- Mark Oertwich, 2202 Cherry St., have made a request for variance to the accessory building and impervious surface area coverage requirements [Sections 18-0209(7) & 18-0305 of the Land Development Code] in order to build a new detached garage.Legal Description: Lot 5, Block 23 of Cox’s Addition.
- Mike Korman on behalf of Brian Seng, 2890 & 2975 N. Washington, has made a request for variance to the paving, landscaping and buffer yard requirements [Sections 18-0302(12), 18-0309 (1) & (5) of the Land Development Code] in order to expand parking to additional area.Legal Description: Lot A & B, Block 1 of Walsh’s Industrial Site No. 1 Addition.
- Curtis Gilberg, 1916 Kingsview Dr., has made a request for variance to the impervious surface area coverage requirement [Section 18-0209(7) of the Land Development Code] in order to build a shed.Legal Description: Lot 2, Block 3 of Kingsview 4th Addition.
- Propertyone Holdings Inc., 817 1st Ave. N. & adj., has made a request for variance to paving requirements [Section 18-0304 of the Land Development Code] in order to construct addition parking.Legal Description: Lot 4 Block 2 of Renewal Resubdivision & Lot 10 Block 1 of Larry’s Resubdivision.
- Donald Sandbothe, 7002 So. Columbia Rd., has made a request for variance to the accessory building requirement [Section 18-0206(5) of the Land Development Code] in order to build a detached garage.Legal Description: All that part of the NE1/4 SE1/4 of Section 32, Township 151 North, Range 50 West, 5th P.M. described as beginning at a point on the East line 330.07 feet south of the East Quarter corner of said Section 32; thence West 330.07 feet from the parallel to the North line of said NE1/4 SE1/4 a distance of 751 feet; thence South, parallel with the east line of said NE1/4 SE1/4 a distance of 290.07 feet; thence East, parallel with the north line of said NE1/4 SE1/4 a distance of 751 feet, more or less, to the east line of said NE1/4 SE1/4, thence north, along said East line, to the point of beginning.
Any individual requiring a special accommodation to allow access or participation at a City meeting is asked to notify the ADA Coordinator (746-2665) of their needs one week prior to meeting date.