Board of Adjustments
- Date: 12/05/2019 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Location: City Hall Room A101
255 N 4th St
Grand Forks, North Dakota 58201
Board of Adjustments Meeting
Please be informed that the meeting date to hear these variances is scheduled for Thursday, December 5, 2019, 10:30 AM in Room A101 of City Hall.
- Ernest and Kaia McCoy, 5500 Gallatan Circle, has made a request for variance to the yards (fence) requirements [Section 18-0304(5) of the Land Development Code] in order to construct a fence.Legal Description: Lot 1, Block 2 of Crary’s 1st Addition.
- Anthony and Janelle Mitzel, 1516 Baron Blvd., has made a request for variance to the accessory building requirement [Section 18-0305 of the Land Development Code] in order to build an attached garage addition.Legal Description: Lot 21, Block 1 of Medvue Estates 2nd Addition.
- Rachel Gornowicz on behalf of Hwy 2 West Landholdings-42nd St. Rentals, 4300 16th Ave N., has made a request for a variance to the paving requirements [Section 18-0302 (12) of the Land Development Code] to delay paving for 5 years.Legal Description: Lots 3-8, Block 1 of Gornowicz 2nd Addition.
Any individual requiring a special accommodation to allow access or participation at a City meeting is asked to notify the ADA Coordinator (746-2665) of their needs one week prior to meeting date.