Board of Adjustment Meeting
- Date: 04/30/2020 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Location: City of Grand Forks
255 N 4th St
Grand Forks, North Dakota 58203
TO: Whom It May Concern
FROM: Bev Collings
Building and Zoning Administrator
DATE: April 15, 2020
RE: Board of Adjustment Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the City of Grand Forks Board of Adjustments will conduct a public hearing on Thursday Wednesday, April 30, 2020 at 10:30AM, to consider the appeals below.
Members of the Grand Forks Board of Adjustments may be attending this meeting electronically or telephonically. Due to the COVID-19 public health emergency, City Hall is currently closed to the public. This meeting will be conducted with social distancing modifications consistent with the recommendations of the CDC. In person attendance at the meeting by the public will not be allowed.
Any member of the public seeking to submit comments relating to an Agenda item or public hearing should submit their comments to Bev Collings at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 701-746-2639 for further information. All comments received prior to 3:00 p.m. on the day previous to the meeting day will be considered part of the record of the meeting as if personally presented.
- Joe and Kara Hart, 68 Desiree Dr., has made a request for variance to the accessory building requirement [Section 18-0305 of the Land Development Code] in order to develop the property.Legal Description: Lot 3, Block 1 Countryview 4th Re-subdivision.
- Mason Custom Homes on behalf of Kelly and Sandy Troutman, 1722 Kingsview Dr., has made a request for variance to the accessory building requirements [Section 18-0305 of the Land Development Code] in order to develop the property.Legal Description: Lot 1, Block 2, Kingsview 4th Re-subdivision.
- Joseph Huelsman, 3753 S 26th St., has made a request for variance to the impervious surface area coverage requirement [Section 18-0209(7) of the Land Development Code] in order to build an accessory building.Legal Description: Lot 4, Block 1, Columbia 33rd Re-subdivision.
Any individual requiring a special accommodation is asked to notify the ADA Coordinator (746-2665) of their needs one week prior to meeting date.