1. PurposeDevelopment or administration of projects to assure the availability of safe and sanitary dwellings for persons of low income at rentals they can afford.
2. Members; Appointments; TermsThe Mayor shall appoint five persons as commissioners of the authority for a term of office of five (5) years.
- Curt Kreun, Chair
Term Expires: August 31, 2022
- Bret Weber
Term Expires: August 31, 2024
- Fayme Stringer
Term Expires: August 31, 2021
- Joan Johnson
Term Expires: August 31, 2023
- Shannon Baker
Term Expires: August 31, 2020
GF Housing Authority - 746-2645
Grand Forks Events Center Commission - Finance & Renovation Committee
- Date: 07/08/2020 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
of the Grand Forks Events Center Commission
Virtual meeting via Zoom
Wednesday, July 8th
Meeting Room 12/Zoom Call
Members of the Grand Forks Events Center Commission may be attending this meeting in person, electronically or telephonically. All in person participation will be conducted in accordance with COVID-19 precautions including social distancing modifications as recommended by the CDC, the North Dakota Department of Health and/or the Grand Forks Public Health Department. (Limited space is available for public attendance.)
Members of the public wishing to view the live meeting of the Grand Forks Event Center Commission should contact Cole Johnson at (701) 792-1200 or by email at Cole.Johnson@SpectraXP.com prior to 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, July 7th, 2020 for further information.
Committee Members: _____Curt Kreun _____Pat McLean _____Ken Vein _____Jay Kleven _____Matt Walkowiak
1) Call to Order
2) Roll Call
3) Approval of the June 10th, 2020 Minutes
4) Capital Review
a. HVAC Study
5) Turf Phase II
6) Insurance Recommendations
7) UND Usage Agreement Negotiations
Note: Members of the Alerus Center Commission may participate in the Committee meeting and any possible executive session which may constitute a quorum of the Commission as well as the Committee.
Alerus Center Mission Statement
The mission of the Alerus Center is to provide premier entertainment and events that
stimulate economic impact and improve the quality of life for Grand Forks area citizens.
Upcoming Meeting Dates
August 12th September 9th October 14th