Growth Fund Committee
- Date: 05/18/2020 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM
- Video Linkhttps://youtu.be/e_QFk1xvHDE
GROWTH FUND COMMITTEE
Monday, May 18, 2020 - 4:00 p.m.
Members of the Growth Fund Committee may be attending this meeting electronically or telephonically. Due to the COVID-19 public health emergency, City Hall is closed to the public. This meeting will be conducted with social distancing modifications consistent with the recommendations of the CDC. In person attendance at the meeting by the public will not be allowed. Members of the public may view the live airing of the City Council meeting on Grand Forks Channel 2 or streamed live through the City’s Facebook page at facebook.com/cityofgrandforks. Any member of the public seeking to submit comments relating to an agenda item should submit those comments to email@example.com or call 701-746-2642 for further information. All comments received prior to 2:00 p.m. on the meeting day will be considered part of the record of the meeting as if personally presented.
____ Dachtler ____ Holth ____ Weber ____ Weigel ____ Wolf
- Roll Call
- Minutes: Meeting of April 27, 2020
- FlexPACE Loan Request: Associated Potato Growers
- Innovation Technology Loan Fund (LIFT) Overview: Josh Teigen, ND Dept. of Commerce
- Funding Request: Airtonomy
- Funding Request: Tailorie
- Match Request for EDA Build to Scale Grant Application: Center for Innovation
- CPR & SELF Programs from Bank of North Dakota
- CARES Act EDA Funding Opportunities