Base Retention and Investment Committee - Zoom Meeting
- Date: 06/02/2020 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Location: Zoom Meeting
Grand Forks Region
Base Retention and Investment Committee
Date: Tuesday - June 2, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.
Location: Meeting will be held via Zoom
1. Global Hawk Mission
2. ADC DCIP Grant/UND Opportunities
3. OEA Supply Chain Analysis Grant
4. OEA Resiliency Grant
5. Arctic Alliance
6. 2021 Base Retention Grant
7. General Updates/Roundtable Discussion
Strategic Plan Goals
- Support & enhance the value of Grand Forks AFB, its infrastructure, & current missions.
- Secure new missions & capabilities for Grand Forks AFB.
- Engage the public & private sectors to leverage the assets & infrastructure of Grand Forks AFB for economic diversification opportunities to strengthen the Grand Forks region & state economies.
- Support Grand Sky, UND & the emerging UAS industry in North Dakota.
Notice is hereby given that the Grand Forks Region Base Retention and Investment Committee will meet at the above date and time. Members of the Grand Forks Region Base Retention and Investment Committee will be attending this meeting electronically or by telephone. Due to the COVID-19 public health emergency, this meeting will be conducted with social distancing modifications consistent with the recommendations of the CDC as allowed under Governor Doug Burgum's executive order suspending NDCC 44-04-19. As a result, space will not be available. Members of the public are strongly encouraged to view the BRIC streamed live through the County's Facebook and Twitter page at:
Any member of the public seeking to submit comments relating to an agenda item, public hearing or citizen requests should submit their comments to email@example.com. All comments received prior to 8:00 a.m. on the meeting date will be considered part of the record of the meeting as if personally presented.