Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
  1. How do I get an estimate of my property taxes?

Property information including taxes, values, legal descriptions, basic building and lot data is available on the Grand Forks County website. Use the following link to Go to Property Search


     2.  Where do I get information on the special assessments due on my property?   

Call the Grand Forks Finance Office to get any special assessment information. This would include payoff amounts or uncertified balances.  The Finance Department can be reached at 701-746-2620.


     3.  Who do I call for assistance in locating my property lines?  ​

Call the Grand Forks Building Inspection Department for help with property line locations at 701-746-2631.


Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer