S. 12th St. Reconstruction

Print
Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Project Overview:

This project consists of reconstructing the existing roadway on S 12th St from 17th Ave S to Park Dr. and the installation of residential style street lights on the east side of the road. This existing asphalt roadway was constructed in approximately 1957 and is in very poor condition.

The City of Grand Forks will fund 80% of this project with the other 20% special assessed.


Estimated Project Cost:

$952,000


Special Assessment District:

S. 12th St. Reconstruction