Charwood Ct. & Dellwood Ct. Mill & Overlay

Print
Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Project Overview:

This resurfacing project will consist of a Mill & Overlay on Charwood Crt. & Dellwood Crt.

These streets were originally constructed in 1974. Original plan documents lack information as to what pavement section was originally installed. There is no further record indicating work being completed since the original construction.

As this is a reconstruction project, it will be paid 80% by the City with the remaining 20% being special assessed to the benefiting properties.


Estimated Project Cost:

$44,000


Special Assessment District:

 Mill & Overlay Charwood & Dellwood Crt.