COVID-19 Response

The City of Grand Forks is actively responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.  For up to date info from the City regarding COVID-19 visit our COVID-19 City Updates page.  For those looking for assistance in this difficult time visit our COVID-19 Resources page.  City offices are closed to the public but open for business.  Find out more at our Virtual City Hall.

Report a Concern

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
GF 311 now has an online form.  From this page you can report a concern you have with the city and an e-mail will be sent to the proper department so we can get to work.  You will also be able to track your concern.  Don't forget to download the GF 311 mobile app and report your concerns as you see them.